Thursday, July 3, 2008

More Photos



Here we are just as we went in the gate on Monday - all ready for Mickey!



This is over the bridge that we walked under as we entered Main Street. It's a great way to look at the world




Amy and Friend





Me and my mouse ears. My name is embroidered on the back.





The view down Main Street



As I write this, I'm sitting in a net cafe on Harbor (it's really hard to leave out the 'U' in Harbor, but I'm doing my best) Boulevard. Disneyland is on the other side of the road, and nightly fireworks are happening. The display goes on for 40 minutes and is spectacular.

We picked up our first rental car this afternoon. It's a convertable - I've been saying all along that I wanted a convertable for this part of the trip - and is very cool. I've been driving and Amy says I'm doing okay. I haven't hit anyone, or had drivers yell at me, or blast me with their horn. Frankly, it's easier driving here than it is in Sydney. Big wide lanes plenty of signage, and people are just so damn polite.

No comments: